Opportunities for Growing in Faith
Contact the church office for more information.
SUNDAY MORNING at 9:30am
* We do not currently have child care but are working on providing child are again soon.
* Present Word (adults) – How are words written for times and places thousands of years ago relevant today? The class gathers to make the connections between the Bible and daily life.
* Faith Forum (adults) – A variety of theological, cultural, and political topics and speakers. Topics are announced in the the worship bulletin and through the Central Update e-newsletter.
Summer schedule: Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend parents and kids meet at 10am for Family Summer Sundays. Adult Sunday school continues to meet weekly.
DURING THE WEEK
* Parenting Circle (adults) – Parents (grandparents are welcome, too) of children, youth, and young adults meet to support one another and talk about faith formation in family life. (Online)
* Lent Book Study – meets during the season of Lent (February/March/April). You can find more information in the worship bulletin and through the Central Update e-newsletter.