* Godly Play class (4-year olds through 4th graders) – Godly Play is a storytelling based curriculum that invites children into the mystery and wonder of God in their lives. Read more about Godly Play.
* Youth class – Who is God? Who am I as God’s person? What does God ask me to do? are some of the questions youth explore together. Curriculum for the class includes Seasons of the Spirit, I Know My Bible, and Big God, Big Questions. Read more about Seasons of the Spirit. Read more about Big God, Big Questions. Read more about I Know My Bible.
* Faith Forum (adults) – A variety of theological, cultural, and political topics and speakers. Topics are announced in the the worship bulletin and through the Central Update e-newsletter.
* Parenting Circle (adults) – Parents (grandparents are welcome, too) of children, youth, and young adults meet to support one another and talk about faith formation in family life.
Summer schedule: Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend parents and kids meet at 10am for Family Summer Sundays. Adult Sunday school continues to meet regularly.
DURING THE WEEK
* Tuesday Book Study – meets twice a month for a book discussion.
* Lent Book Study – meets during the season of Lent. You can find more information in the worship bulletin and through the Central Update e-newsletter.